YEAH I'M HANDING OUT LLAMAS TO CINO PEOPLE AGAIN. If you're new as of the last time I handed these out- congratulations! You just got a llama.
Wanted to write these down while I'm thinking about it so here goes--
- Clean my room so it can be a disaster in a whole new way by December 2013
- Brush the cat more so he can shed on the floor less.
- GET MY DRIVER'S LICENSE. OMIGAWD CARS LOOK OUT.
- Get eyes checked
and get sexy glasses, if needed Reformat my Suggestions List so it's prettier and I can resume posting that. DONE
- Work on the following art-related things:
- Hands- I swear I will master you. D<
- Faces- Already started working on this, but this year we will see less slanty face syndrome! 8D Also these things:
- Noses- Will learn how to do better.
- Eyes- Will also do better.
- Mouths- ...will do not much better, probably, but better.
- Ears- Aaaaagh, I'll figure out how the hell you work...
- Figures- Already started this as well, but gonna focus on distinct body shapes
and like usual, work on anatomy *sigh
- Hair- Admittedly, I'm always chasing trying to do hair better, so this is nothing new.
- Clothes- Mrrgh. I'm always doing this too. Just like hair.
- Shiny things- Completely a maybe, but figure out how to paint pretty shiny metal things. Because they're shiny. So shiny.
- MORE REFINED BACKGROUNDS- Or we can start with getting up the motivation to even paint a detailed background again...
Draw less Dallas- never gonna happen. =3 Continue to leech art skills off ~applePAI
I think that just about covers it.